Here are a few key points to consider about the importance of fixing a hail damaged vehicle:
- Even if the hail damage on your vehicle is minimal, barely noticeable, or doesn’t bother you, it still hurts your car’s value. That may not be a big deal right now, but eventually, you will sell it, trade it in, or pass it down to a loved one.
- Don’t wait until after hail season to fix your vehicle. Insurance companies are a fickle beast, so you never want to wait too long and find out that what you have is considered “pre-existing damage.”
- You do have a choice when it comes to who fixes your vehicle. Lake Cities Dent works with all insurance carriers.
- It DOES matter where you choose to have your car fixed. There are reputable PDR dent repair facilities in North Texas. There are also plenty that are not. Do your research, ask the right questions, and choose a facility that practices quality over quantity.
Our mobile minor dent repair service is perfect for:
- Body shops
- Independent repair facilities
- Business owners with fleet vehicles
- And so many more …